Living with stink is sick. I know. I'm at a stage where mostly I smell of soured milk from Annie's spit up. Good luck, hopefully you won't be home too much.
"For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For Beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others." --Audrey Hepburn
* Nalgene * REI * North Face * BYU * Service * Dove Chocolate * Jamba Juice * Skiing * Camping * Travelling * My Mac * My family * My nieces and nephew * Christmas time! * IKEA
4 comments:
Living with stink is sick. I know. I'm at a stage where mostly I smell of soured milk from Annie's spit up. Good luck, hopefully you won't be home too much.
Oh, my! And with the heat the smell will only get worse. Just breathe through your mouth when possible.
Put a little cologne on your pillowcase and it may help you get to sleep! :)
Pee Yew! Nothing worse than a frat house (well, maybe). Have a great week, Stef!
Post a Comment