Tuesday, June 9

So I suppose it's time for a formal introduction to Scott Whittle Hathaway...

As many of my blog readers have kindly pointed out, this handsome, young man has made it into quite a few/basically every blog post from spring term. That's probably because he is a big part of my life! We have a lot of fun together, every day... :)

Here's the lowdown:
Scott is from Corona, California. He graduated last December in Communications: Public Relations. Scott is looking toward a Masters in Industrial/Organizational Psychology... or something like that... He is the middle child of three. Scott LOVES to travel and do outdoor activities like rock climbing and mountain biking. He supports me even in my crazy moments and he is always so patient with me.

We met in Corona last May when I was living there with my cousins the Wheats. We hung out just once and then connected back up in Provo in September. We dated fall semester and then have started up again since I got home from Jerusalem.

I feel so blessed to have Scott in my life and I can't wait for him to come visit me in Washington and take a trip to Canada together with my parents this summer! I just couldn't be happier that all the people I care about most finally get to meet each other!

9 comments:

heidi said...

You look so happy!! Thanks for the update! :) I've had my suspicions after seeing him on here a lot. :) You are so fabulous Stef. I'm glad all is well!

Noelle said...

How cute. :) I like this post. Hey you're eating smart cookies, we just did that the other night! I have to say I'm really jealous of the Banff trip.

Julie T said...

Yeah, I've been waiting almost a year to meet Scott! The "package is in the open." I'm still kind of freaked out about the whole middle name thing-it is very, very close to dad's and almost the same scenario! Those cookies, btw, look sensational! (What makes them smart?)

Shawna said...

I guess going to Jerusalem paid off in more ways than one!! Great post--also loved the "to do" list. Now only 3 days left til finals!

NatalieD said...

He looks awfully familiar . . .

Heather said...

All your favorite people? Great! When you two headed out here? Love the middle name, Scott. Never heard it before.

Hermana Whitehead said...

Gee, what do you and this handsome young man have in common? :)

I hadn't heard how you met. Thanks for sharing.

Julie T said...

That's what I'm talking about Heather! It's always very dangerous to use the words all or none. :)

Bryan Tanner said...

So does this entry mark the "officialness" of you and scott?