I've been stalling on my Colorado post because I don't have the underwater pictures yet... so in the meantime, I suppose I will just post what I do have!
Our first day in Glenwood Springs we went to: the Glenwood Hot Springs! Imagine that :) From left to right, we had James, Vess, Angie, Scott and me! What a beautiful morning we had soaking up the rays and playing around in the natural "healing waters" at this delightful resort...
And Angie even got a spray on tattoo. That was very exciting :)
This next part was a highlight of the trip for me. We were just driving past when Scott noticed an intense kayaking practice wave. US trials for our kayaking team were being held the following weekend, so lots of major contenders were there practicing their tricks in the man-made wave. It was so fun to see some good kayaking- I was just counting my blessings that I wasn't the one in a spray skirt and thrown into a fast river! Scott really loved it too, as you can see! (In Scott's defense- his hair doesn't always look this crazy. He got it cut the day we returned from CO...)

We had dinner at the Italian Underground on Main Street in Glenwood. My spinach lasagna was delicious and our waitress was so funny telling us about the history of Glenwood Springs, and about her bi-polar boss/restaurant owner.

6 comments:
Oh how I miss the mountains. Love the rivers too!
Oh how I miss the mountains. Love the rivers too!
You're looking more grown up than even when I saw you a month ago! And more beautiful! Glad you had fun at the springs.
Can I just say that I thought my hair looked great! A little crazy? Well, yes. But who doesn't need a little of that in their life every once in a while!
You had a great adventure! (But then you always do).
I don't know what you're talkin about! I thought Scott's hair looked great too! Just like it should in the water!! You are looking very brown-wish I could claim a little more of the melanin.
Post a Comment