HERE I AM! I made it to Ohio. My home away from home :) Can I just say I LOVE my family? I
LOVE them! (I tried to help you understand the magnitude of how happy I am to be here with 2 all-caps LOVES, but I just don't think it's possible to convey these feelings...) Regardless, I am having a ball so far! It couldn't be more perfect. Dancing with the adults, making popcorn with the kids, and doing some serious, serious grocery shopping. Let's just say this week's menu is over the top. I got a look at our "activities" itinerary today, and if that is any indication of the quality of future blog posts, then you are in for a treat!

I haven't uploaded pics from this year yet, but who wants a post with no pics? So here is a classic shot of Noelle and I being aunts to Tanner. Three years ago. Wow, how time flies. Oh, and the kids now affectionately refer to us as "Jingle Belle" and "Annie Fanny." (Neither of the nicknames were self-selected.)
6 comments:
I love your family, too, and hope you have an absolutely perfect Christmas vacation together!
Phew! Thank goodness you got there alive and well! With this weather you can never be too sure.
PS I am grateful for the new addition Brawndo (the Beta) has been to my family. I am also grateful for your diligent blogging. I know I always feel special when there is a mention or a picture of me on your blog. Merry Christmas!
(PPS my new blog is in its most early stage. Check it out at enharmonickeyes.blogspot.com)
And I'm missing you! Wish you were here for a day or two but look forward to your adventures in Jerusalem. Give everyone a hug for me!
Well, Auntie Fanny, have a wonderful Christmas... You deserve it.
I'm so glad you're here! It's been a blast so far, and it will just keep getting better!
Love!
Just wait until the gingerbread extravaganza! So glad you're here!
Post a Comment