Wednesday, November 12

Is it the angle?

I'm just so excited. It hit me again today that I AM REALLY GOING! I just can't get over the fact that I will be living in Jerusalem. J.E.R.U.S.A.L.E.M. Yeah, where Jesus walked and taught and lived. This is my first Jerusalem-associated picture:



Even my uttermost excitement was not enough to calm the nerves sufficiently enough to pay my entire Jerusalem fee in one lump sum. It's sort of a big deal. Well when I was finally settled down and logged into my account, I noticed a friend across the way who did the program last year. So I called him over and had him click the "submit" button. I just couldn't do it. Having experienced 4 months in Israel himself, he pushed that button with all the confidence in the world as he assured me that living in the Holy Land is worth every penny and more. "Really, you're getting a steal of a deal!"

Oh, and he gave me a dollar to give to "a good cause in the Old City." He warned me that I will just want to give give give to all the people... And gave me a dollar for the cause :)

(And I just noticed in this picture that it looks like I have a dimple, and... receding hairline... do you think so? You can click to enlarge. Please tell me it's just the angle!)

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Well you've always had a dimple. I'd say the hair is definitely the angle--though I'm happy to see you still have your baby hairs... ;)

Heather said...

Ditto to Belle. And after all Stef, it's only money!

Julie T said...

Baby hairs?