Saturday, September 13

Janelle.

Janelle is a pretty great friend. I like her because she always makes boring things fun and she loves people for who they are. Things are never awkward with Janelle and she is very flexible in scheduling. :) One day we showed up at a waffle party wearing what we thought was the same shirt. Turns out the flash reveals that they are very different in color, but we thought they looked the same anyway. So what do we do? Put up the collar/necks and look at the camera. Good idea, right?One great memory I have with Janelle is in the Invercargill branch in New Zealand. We sang alto together in the ward choir. One time, every single word we sang felt like the funniest thing we'd ever heard, and when the sister missionary next to us told the director (bless her heart) " I'm not a pessemist, but I am a Realist. Let's choose a new song," Janelle, sister Krok and I just couldn't help but crack up. That experience really is a highlight of my life. Here is Janelle, taylor, Julia and Katie at Waffle Sunday.

NZ kids do things like have waffle Sunday.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I hope to always be the kind of person who makes boring things fun.

Heather said...

I'm glad you have such great friends to share fun times with!

Noelle said...

Waffle Sunday sounds like a fun little tradition...