Kallene and Jase. Jase and Kallene.
Sister Cutler is going on a mission to Laie, Hawaii.

Jase loves to BBQ and he loves to serve. (sorry its a bad picture. I'm embarrassed.)

The Cutler twins were in my freshman ward. They were co-activity chairs. They are great at staying in contact and creating opportunity for us to reunite. I think things will be different now that Kallene is serving a mission. But hopefully Jase will still call.
6 comments:
THey look like fun. I think we're having BBQ tonight . . . how was Desert Star?
Aren't you so glad you have your natural hair color back? It looks great. Let's see a post on SCARY Poppins!
Laie would be a great place to serve a mission! I love all your posts and I love you too!
I'd go on another mission if I could serve in Hawaii!!! I'm excited for your Triathalon and want to remind you how much I love and admire you! (just in case...) Yes, please give details on the scary nanny, especially the character that reminded several of you of Bryan!
I saw Jase the other day, here at Carriage Cove. Apparently he is firends with a girl named Bethany.
I found out that he is training to be a culinary artist.
I saw Jase the other day, here at Carriage Cove. Apparently he is firends with a girl named Bethany.
I found out that he is training to be a culinary artist.
Post a Comment