WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD! SALUTE THE FLAG!
BG and I had sort of a rough start. We lost 8 out of 10 games or something like that at the beggining. Well later into the weekend we started getting better deals and really improved our scores. Well, in the traditional fashion, the last game we played against my parents was for the title "Champions of the World." That's sort of like "winner takes all" if you know what I mean... Well anyway, we won. Yeah, that's right, BG and I came back and mom and dad were stuck singing our victory song and saluting our flag :)
If you're not a member of my family you probably don't understand our intensity for the game Pedro. And all cards in general, but mostly Pedro. We LOVE it. And yes, we played for at least 3 hours a day. Do you have a game you love above all others?
BG and I had sort of a rough start. We lost 8 out of 10 games or something like that at the beggining. Well later into the weekend we started getting better deals and really improved our scores. Well, in the traditional fashion, the last game we played against my parents was for the title "Champions of the World." That's sort of like "winner takes all" if you know what I mean... Well anyway, we won. Yeah, that's right, BG and I came back and mom and dad were stuck singing our victory song and saluting our flag :)
If you're not a member of my family you probably don't understand our intensity for the game Pedro. And all cards in general, but mostly Pedro. We LOVE it. And yes, we played for at least 3 hours a day. Do you have a game you love above all others?

4 comments:
Three hours a day?! Wow, that is intense. I love that game, I don't know how I ever despised it as a child. I also currently love: Pop Five, Malarky and Telephone Pictionary. Oh, and Double Dare. :)
Ahh, I missed some hot games. Thank goodness you pulled it out at the end and became Champions of the World! Or was that the plan the whole time, and you suckered the folks into thinking they would win, only to steal the glory at the last second?
What fun we had pulling the rabbit out of the hat on the last game and won the Championship. A real victory. I just found out though something very important that I forgot to tell you all these years.
You always throw the discards face up, and if anyone makes a mistake and throws away a Pedro or a trump, whoever sees it first gets it. How could I have forgotten that?
Oh yes. I remember that Champions of the World round very well... I actually can't remember who won in Samoa. But, I'm pretty sure it wasn't me.
Post a Comment