I went to Costco. It was... AWESOME. I spent $24 and got some GOOD stuff:
-Macadamia Nut Crunch cereal.
-Bell peppers :) :) :)
-ARTICHOKES!!! (4 pack for $5!- Do you know how amazing that is???)
-A large package of green seedless grapes.
Does life get better? I can hardly remember being happier than I was in that check out line.
What are your favorite Costco sales???
Window Seat
2 months ago

4 comments:
You made some wise purchases! Good choices! I love, love, love their roast chickens, fresh salmon, packages of 4 types of sliced cheeses, very fresh eggs, pineapples, bags of spinach for salads, trail mix, fruit in season, bags of carrots and broccoli, baby red potatos, Chinese chicken caesar salads, dips and salad dressings, spiced cider, hot chocolate, mint frangos, I could go on and on!
I always buy shrimp there--yum and their CHEESE. Wow. If you like different types of cheeses, they have the best and the best prices too. I pretty much could live in Costco--haha. It's my favorite store :) Oh...Jeremy likes their 7 layer dip, chips and salsa--he could live on that stuff!
Love their mango salsa. Diapers, wipes, fruit leather, and mostly, the samples.
You can't beat their roast chicken, and I get one each time I go there just for myself. Love the chicken soup I get out of it.
Also the carton of 12 bottles of soy milk. (As you well know)
Also the shrimp, lamb shanks, and oh, just everything. The fruits and vegetables are great. Oh yes, always eggs and raisen bread.
Post a Comment