A bunch of unemployed friends got together last Wednesday for a day at Huntington beach :) I LOVE Huntington. More than Balboa. This is, oh shoot, I forgot her name on the far left, but that's Paige Trainor in the middle. She's great. BYU-I girl home for the summer, oldest of like 7 kids who all homeschool. And they're all "normal." So anyway, I have cool friends :)

Huntington beach is FAR more crowded than the Litia Sini beach I recently left behind in Western Samoa. But... It's still nice.

Waiting for our reservation at Ruby's at the end of the pier, I dug through my bag to see what treasures I could find. My lotion turned out to be ample entertainment :)

Who do you think won the design contest?

Paige is a good time :) And that boy Jonathan a few pictures up, is the one I notified, "I'm not going to hold your hand." It was one of the most hilarious experiences of my life :) I still don't know what was up, but I was sick of the awkwardness and not about to interdigitate with him, so I just told him straight up!
6 comments:
Oh how I miss you!
1) I looked at all your pictures on your other blog. DANG, GIRL! You can do my wedding! (Not that there's going to be one any time soon.) I am so proud to say I know you.
2) I'm impressed that you stayed awake on that drive! Three cheers!
3) I love that you have so many adventures and that you record them well. It makes me wish I had a camera and more time to blog.
Is it going to be hard for you to return to land-locked Provo?
I missed that hand-holding story! Do tell...
Sounds like you put Jonathan on ice!
Nice new glasses. I like the sunshine design of the hand lotion.
You are a very blessed young woman indeed. Loved your modest swimwear at the beach. You make fun wherever you go, Stefanie.
Post a Comment