
If I had a dog, it would have a Chaco leash. I love all things Chaco. My pair of Z2's have treated me well for over 7 years now. I couldn't have done New Zealand without them. I had my eyes opened by my friend KPax to the glory that is: Chaco's "hip thong." I know, it's a sketchy name, but its a fabulous shoe. With retail price being $70, I knew I couldn't get my dream shoe without finagling something... So I did a little research and found a river guide in Moab who gets wholesale price on Chacos for the summer. I ended up paying $40 for the shoes and all the

shipping. I couldn't be more thrilled :) I seriously haven't taken them off since I got them. Okay, that's a lie. I have worn my original Z2's twice since I got them. But honestly, summer is about rotating my Chaco's. It's a flip flop that actually stays on your foot! I can walk without hearing every flip and flop, and I can drive with more safety as I lift my foot and entire shoe off the pedals. I love the brown "pebble" color too. These shoes are pretty much a dream come true.
Do you have a pair of shoes you absolutely adore?
4 comments:
I have to say I absolutely adore my Z2 ladybug red chacos as well--I just wish I could wear them to work! I feel like I am ready for a new pair of flippys maybe I'll go for the hip thong next time.
If you order Noelle a pair, would you please order me a pair as well?? I have to say, they do lookk comfortable, and if you're going to spend money on any clothing, I think shoes win, hands down! Favorite personal pair?
Got to be my thongs. :)
ha ha, mom, you're funny...
Thongs? I would someday hope to own a pair of chacos.
Post a Comment