Megan Robinson: For letting me sleepover 3 nights!
Bryan: For bringing me a jacket to the movies where I was FREEZING (Utah snow. Yes, in April.)
Ed: For helping me sort out car issues and tooling me around Salt Lake.
Charlene: For inviting me to Sarah's dance concert.
George and Dixie Whitehead: For being such wonderful hosts, feeding me, and even getting my gas!
Noelle: For talking to me on the phone during the long drive, and during her lunch break every day!

Joe and Donnette: For cleaning out the office and welcoming me so warmly to Corona!
My Cousins: For being my friends!!! Even when I nag them to do their homework and put away their things...
Natalie: For getting 2 recipies to me so quickly that I could make some delicious bananna bread :)
Mrs. Bushard: For taking Stephen to track when I was driving other kids places...
The Wal-Mart Cashier: For keeping me on my toes and teaching me to count my change :)
Mom: For calling me even though I don't always answer/return her calls.

Dad: For being DAD!
Rick and Heather: For the execution and re-telling of the funniest story I've heard this week!

3 comments:
You are so good about expressing gratitude! You have a lot of people who care about you too!
I've loved our lunch chats. It's good to catch up over a four month talking hiatus.
what story? The MacGyver daddy firestarter? That was rich. I'll have to fess up about that on my blog with the next vacation post. Love you!
Post a Comment