Tuesday, May 20

My job:

I just started my job at "The Board Dudes" corportae office in the West Corona Business park. Regardless of the name, its a pretty high class place. We sell school supplies (lots of white boards) to companies including Office Max, Office Depot, Staples, Target, and even the BYU Bookstore! I could probably tell you 90% of our clients if you wanted to know, I handle their purchase histories 8 hours a day... Here are some Pros and Cons of my job:

Pros:
I can wear jeans to work :)
I have lots of hours!!!
I can listen to my ipod
I get an hour for lunch
I get cake when we celebrate birthdays :)
I have access to a refrigerator and a microwave
I can be late/ask for days off and nobody cares
I feel great when all the papers are in order.

Cons:
I have lots of hours...
I am going to get cancer (ipod all day long...)
My co-workers swear up a storm
I am BORED out of my mind.
I count down my remaining work time starting at 8:15am.
I feel clostrophobic with all the files and boxes surrounding me
I do not havc computer access.

And would you look at that? There are more pro's than cons!!! I guess I can do anything for a month, right?

4 comments:

heidi said...

Well you will have to request some time off when I get down there so we can have a beach day!

Noelle said...

That's right babe! I'm telling you, this is your big chance to listen to books on tape....take advantage. I"m glad there are more pros than cons.

NatalieD said...

Congrats on being a "glass is half full" woman!

Heather said...

Just keep repeating the amount of your check. Sorry it's so boring.