Wednesday, November 28

A year of FIRSTS!

I have had several FIRSTS this year:
1. I ran my first 5K
2. I sang in a Chinese karaoke bar
3. I got my first kiss
4. I slept with another person in a 1 man tent for the first and ONLY time
5. I met Jim Brickman for the first time
6. I went on my first date with an RM
7. I wore a silk nightie for the first time
8. I handwashed my laundry (with dad)
9. I made my first final cut movie!
10. I drove a tractor!
11. I was a youth camp mentor for the first time
12. I held a job longer than 4 weeks :)
13. I went through a car wash with the windows open
14. I was the driver on a long car trip
15. I did a piano performance in the WILK
16. I won a raffle prize!
17. I played the game Red Rover
18. I went into the Salt Lake temple for the first time
19. I cut someone's hair using the "table method!"

5 comments:

Noelle said...

Wow, those are some great firsts! I wonder, why did you have to hand wash your laundry? That pink sweater is pretty on you. :)

NatalieD said...

Happy Birthday, Stefanie!!!

gwt said...

Happy Birthday Stefanie. I hope you have had a showering of love to compare to all you give away so freely. Love, Dad

Heather said...

OK, what song did you perform in the WILK? And what is the "table method"? Hope you had a happy birthday. I know you were sang to at least three different times by members of my immediate family.

Julie T said...

Yes- I must ask too: what is the Table method?? Glad you had such a memorable birthday! And that I could sing to you!