
That's right, I got glasses :) Pretty, well... VERY vain of me. But I think it's a great touch to a collegiate outfit. Let me know what you think. And I want the HONEST truth! p.s. This is my bishop and his wife.
Dak is a great guy. He's about 26 or so, but very nice and very involved. Every time I am with him, I just think what a great guy his is, but how much he annoys me! He won my "jump rope lesson" at our ward service auction. Poor Dak (short for Derek) has been in love with Megan since spring term, but she doesn't give him the time of day. Dak and I have been in dinner group together since the beginning of summer term.

This is how I spent my Halloween night. We went up to a deserted "mansion" off of 9th East. It was a pretty scary place with shattered glass, graffiti, and broken banisters and chandeliers (sp?) everywhere. The boys made it scary too.

5 comments:
I think your glasses are very cute and even sexy (if I can say that).
Nice specs Stef. Here's the question is there non-perscription glass inside or can you stick your finger right through the lenses? Why won't Megan give Dak the time of day, especially if he is a great guy?
Honestly, I do think the glasses look really good on you. They make you look studious/smart! But you're right-I do think it's pretty vain! But I guess we're all entitled as we're growing into ourselves, right?!
PS How many cans did you receive for your jump rope lesson with Dak and have you already fulfilled the contract??
You have always wanted glasses or contacts. I am glad you could live your dream. They do look good on you if you ever really need them. Thanks for the frequent posts. It is funny when I tell people about the family blogging they still generally look at me like I am from cyberspace.. Maybe we are?> Love, Dad
Post a Comment