Here is a little bit of a flavor of my time in Marsh Valley. They have a chicken coop.
I was SO proud to drive a tractor. My mad stick shift skills came in handy once again! I was PRO! (except for the time I forgot to raise the hydrolic lever, and the time I jolted backward when I thought I was in forward drive...)
"For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For Beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others." --Audrey Hepburn
* Nalgene * REI * North Face * BYU * Service * Dove Chocolate * Jamba Juice * Skiing * Camping * Travelling * My Mac * My family * My nieces and nephew * Christmas time! * IKEA
4 comments:
Hey, I drove a tractor too! It's pretty crazy huh? I felt so farmy :)
I hate it when I forget to raise that hydrolic lever Gets me every time.
I can totally picture you as a farmer's wife!
You look so content on that tractor! This picture's one for the books!
Post a Comment