The eyeball is one of my favorites too, but you've got some awesome shots there! It must run in the family. I can totally see you're gonna wanna set up your own studio too! Better get the check book out! Just hope your camera doesn't get wet in NZ!!! I can so see you married to a rancher, only he probably wouldn't be able to support your digital addictions!
"For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For Beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others." --Audrey Hepburn
* Nalgene * REI * North Face * BYU * Service * Dove Chocolate * Jamba Juice * Skiing * Camping * Travelling * My Mac * My family * My nieces and nephew * Christmas time! * IKEA
3 comments:
Nice horse eyeball. I am glad you had so much fun!
The eyeball is one of my favorites too, but you've got some awesome shots there! It must run in the family. I can totally see you're gonna wanna set up your own studio too! Better get the check book out! Just hope your camera doesn't get wet in NZ!!! I can so see you married to a rancher, only he probably wouldn't be able to support your digital addictions!
Nice use of leading lines. your photography keeps getting better and better.
Post a Comment