
Winder Dairy Farms- much like Smith Brothers :) I expressed lots of interest, and the lady got me a chocolate milk from a cooler behind the booth. It ALWAYS pays to ask!

Peanut M&M's. So good.


Shea butter chapstick

Johnson and Johnson expensive products. I quit washing my face b/c it costs so much!

Lots of vitamins, minerals and age defying lotions

That's right, its a Stampin' Up! Water bottle. Nalgene knock off...

A LOCK!!!! And it's super cute too :)
I bet you're wondering what this eclectic group of pictures has in common. Well, it was all FREE!
I am here in the 4th degree of the HB double l. And SICK of studying. I took a child development test yesterday, have a finance test tomorrow, and 2 tests and a paper due the start of next week. I want to work ahead so that I'm not in a jam again, but I have to do these urgent things first. It's a mercy I haven't been playing lately because then I would feel guilty for wasting time. I seriously am on campus from 8-5 every day, then home for dinner at 6:30 ( I still LOVE dinner group!) and then back to campus from 8-12. I have heard the You're getting kicked out music at least 8 times in the last two weeks. But today, I spent some of my time in the WSC at the career fair. I knew it was going to be a good day when I arrived for work at 9am and found a BYU catering man in the office offering us the extra food from the breakfast they gave to our "Community Partners." (I use terms like that quite frequently in the office. I am becoming very professional :) The muffin/cinnamon roll breakfast food was the best thing I have ever tasted! My boss was pumping milk in her office with the door shut, so I slipped a note under the crack telling her that I left the front desk empty to go snag us some food. They had fresh squeezed OJ too! Anyway, I spent some of my campus time at the actual fair today, and then some more time photographing my great freebees :)
I usually use the internet browser Safari, but today I decided to use Firefox. And... I found out how to post videos :) And links for that matter. I didn't have a specific video to post, so I just picked the first one I found in my files to share with you all. Hope you enjoy this jump into the Provo river! We did it just after a day of Ultimate at the park, and just before a parting freshman year dinner at Olive Garden. Speaking of Olive Garden, we are having a reunion there tonight! In less that 2 hours actually :) Jon is in town and organized this sweet reunion. I already recruited a friend to share my meal with!
and this video also reminds me how much I LOVE my Chacos :) Thank you to all who encouraged me on that incredible purchase. I am wearing them as we speak. Sorry for the casual tone in this post, and random connections, and extensive detail. Turns out this is what happens to me when I haven't spoken with a human for over 5 hours.

3 comments:
1) As your mother, I am very grateful you, a major ultra-techhie, in my estimation, still feel a great need to communicate verbally with other human forms
2) Who is Jon anyway?
3) I can see why you live in that jacket!
4) I am amazed that 4 gallon jugs fit in a busy fridge inthe 1stplace
5) It was worth your going to Monticello just for the DinnerGroup
6) Tell Ali congrats-I love peanut butter M&M's too
7) Congrats on the video work and on snagging that awesome food and getting a cold chocolate milk
8) Enjoy Olive Garden!
9) The B&W mugs are darling-whose were they?
10) Don't drink hard core at home, kay?
So ALL of those random pics were freebees from the career fair? Lucky! I like the Stampin Up water bottle. My favorite part of this post is "5th degree of the HB double l" that cracked me up! I've never heard it called that before. Yeah, how do you guys organize your fridge space? Have you resorted to the bucket system?
:)
love you
Professional lookin' pics Stef! I can't believe you scored all that stuff!
Post a Comment