Wednesday, October 17

Washington City Farm

So... I went to a farm in Washington City, Utah. It was pretty great because it broke up the time in the car, and I felt very festive. Probably wasn't worth $7 for 20min. getting "lost" in a field, but hey, it was a good time. I really liked hanging out with all these new people and making/developing new friendships. Turns out LOTS of people are cool, not just the ones I already know and like! Wouldn't you know... We were going to see how many people we could fit in this wagon, but then our tractor driver came to give us a ride to the corn field, so we kind of had to rush the process.

I guess these are just some more good times on the farm. No real stories here...

4 comments:

Hermana Whitehead said...

Hey Stephanie,
That expensive little farm is a staple field trip experience for the first graders of East Elementary where I teach school. I think they get to go for free, though. The farm has always been a great springboard of ideas for writing from the kid...just like you are doing now! :)
Are you still in Dixie? Stop in and say "Hi" next time you come down. Wasn't the weather perfect?

Noelle said...

Stef it looks like the picture on the right got cut in half! I don't even see you anywhere. But you in the wagon is pretty cute. :)

Julie T said...

Looks like a very fun group! But they look younger than what you describe. Tell me, is the guy in the very back with glasses the one who wanted to leave for home late Saturday night??

Heather said...

Looks like we both spent last week at the farm. Betcha didn't get any good hog photos. That's okay, you can share mine.