Awesome pictures! I love the black and white against the snow! You sure are four cute girls-I'm glad you're making more time to be together-otherwise what's the point about working so hard to room together?! BTW, was that a tall, straight tree you stuck your heads in between on that first one?
"For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For Beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others." --Audrey Hepburn
* Nalgene * REI * North Face * BYU * Service * Dove Chocolate * Jamba Juice * Skiing * Camping * Travelling * My Mac * My family * My nieces and nephew * Christmas time! * IKEA
5 comments:
Awesome pictures! I love the black and white against the snow!
You sure are four cute girls-I'm glad you're making more time to be together-otherwise what's the point about working so hard to room together?! BTW, was that a tall, straight tree you stuck your heads in between on that first one?
The last one is my favorite. Good job girls! Who was the fifth girl I spotted in the first picture (your hired photographer?) Nice skirt Stef. :)
Lovely photos of lovely young ladies.
I'm with Belle, last pic is best, but they were all so fun to see. I love fun photo shoots!
You are so photogenic, Stef!
Post a Comment