Cleaning out the cupboard was a full day's worth of work. It always surprises me that poor college students leave so much valuable "junk" in the apartments of which they move out. It's almost as if each apartment in Provo is furnished with plates, utensils, glasses, vaacums, wall hangings, cleaning supplies, plungers, extra blankets and even food storage. Well, these black and white mugs were one of those killer "scores." It snowed for the first time on Saturday and we celebrated by breaking the seal of my prized Stephen's mint hot chocolate mix. And boy was it great. I use hot milk instead of water when I treat myself to Stephens :) It's kind of sad because we have 4 mugs, but the "roommate" picture could only use 3 of them because Ali was gone with her boyfriend. I just remembered right now that I forgot to tell you about that... His name is Jeff- my old roommate Sas had a major crush on him too. He happens to be Kevin's roommate. I have never known Ali with a boyfriend, so it's been kind of crazy to adjust to seeing her hold hands and flirt :) Funny, funny times! She doens't like it when I call him her boyfriend, but um, he definitely is. And she knows it! Long story short, these are our cute mugs :)

All four of us drink our milk out of the jug. I don't know if it's because we're lazy, or that we are constantly attempting to increase our "hard core" status, but we all do it. Probably not very lady like, but hey, It saves money on running the dishwasher and it is just a lot easier! I caught myself carrying my milk jug (and taking sips from it) when I went to get the mail the other day. That was a little awkward. Someone was over and noticed that we all participate this strange practice, and decided that it was time for a picture. We had some others of us smiling, and doing fun drinking poses, but I think I like this "in action" shot the best. Suzanne would like you all to know that her's is the only TRUE milk in the fridge. It's 2%.

p.s. I know Noelle already noticed, but I'd just like to point out that I am wearing my new jacket in both of these pictures, which were taken on different days :)
p.p.s. If you look very closely (sp?), you can see that my milk is DA BOMB!
5 comments:
No wonder you girls in #7 are so doggone cute! You drink plenty milk and everyone knows that milk makes ya beautiful!
That's hilarious. I did notice in fact and I think your milk IS da'bomb. I have to confess, last time I went to the store they were ALL OUT of my half gallon (I have to get half gallon because I can't drink a whole gallon by myself before it goes bad seeing as I mostly only use it on cereal) of skim or 1%. I had to suck it up and buy 2% MILK! The last picture "in action" looks like you're all getting drunk. :)
Weird to think Ali has a BF, didn't her last crush have the name of Jeff too? Good luck with the snow driving.
I too noticed the jacket. Milk, it does a body good . . . pass it on.
That was the milk ad when I was a kid. Now Got Milk? is shorter and catchier.
Are you going to dye everyone's milk orange for Halloween? You could say that the Milk Goblin had visited your apartment.
I think you should dye everyone's milk orange but Ali's or maybe just put two drops in hers so it looks like she did it. You'll all have a lot of fun watching her try to defend herself. (Just make sure you only have two inches left in yours about that time!)
Post a Comment