Monday, September 3

Completely RANDOM!!!

Hi Family. I just wrote this "about me" section for my facebook and thought it was sufficiently random to share with you all. Please enjoy. I paid tuition and I am extremely poor, but excited to purchase some hiking boots soon! This picture is at teh first football game of the season. Good times!!! Love to you all.


I am a charismatic girl, often caught flossing my teeth and singing in the kitchen. But never in the shower. My favorite color is green and I need to be careful before it overtakes my life. I enjoy shopping at DI and I often dress in costume when I quilt. I do my homework on the roof and look forward to the day when I can actually claim proficiency at the guitar. Rhyming is one of my favorite pastimes, only second to shrieking “REEBOK” as I simultaneously release the handlebars and lose contact with the foot pedals on a bicycle. My favorite animal just might be the kangaroo-- but in the end of the day, I love all marsupials. I’m anxious to get started volunteering at a youth prison in PROVO where the inmates will be cuffed and in severe lockdown mode. I spend free time “Wikipedia-ing” random historical events… The two websites I visit most frequently are gmail and facebook. In that order. I sport BYUSA t-shirts with pizzazz , but I like the Center for Service and Learning better. Dinner group is the best thing that has ever happened to me. It took me weeks to call my roommate SAS, but now it’s all I can do to restrain myself. Frozen gummy bears and Amy’s peanut butter bars are possibly the best desserts ever! Aside from the most delectable chocolate/caramel pie of all time served at “Mama’s fish house” on the west side of an island called Maui. I cut hair for kicks. The North Face and Nalgene are my 2 favorite brands. I got in a car crash on a first date. That was awkward. My best Halloween costume was the year I dressed as a bull and my sister, a matador. I held the status of CEO as a fourteen-year-old. The most perfect day of my life was spent in a car-less town built on a sheer, rocky coastline just beside terraced hills and sloped vineyards in Italy. Definitely is spelt d.e.f.i.n.i.t.e.l.y. Pirate style ice skating is a blast, and not going to lie, I do enjoy close encounters with Megan’s face. I decorate fruit with a sharpie. Erin Avondet officially completes me. My biggest claim to fame is when I asked Bill Gates to fund my college education, but I make appearances on Bill Nye the Science Guy, Good Morning America, and have been featured on ESPN several times, all due to my mad jump roping skills. It’s true. I once tried to break into somebody else’s car, and Alison blamed it on Satan. Victory over tunnel singing is one of my greatest accomplishments. And I always peace out. Sweatbands are my favorite fashion statement. Wrecking Havoc on campus and acting non-chelant are both great uses of time. Biggest regret from last year: snapping Amy’s ski pole. I have never felt worse in my life. Apartment shopping is a nightmare and fyi, hot wax on your face HURTS! A night at Tucano’s may just be the best night of my life.

5 comments:

Julie T said...

Stefanie, you are, er, evolving!
Tell me about Bill Gates! And also how you like prison. I guess all that really fits here is Peace.

Heather said...

Guess I'll have to try frozen gummy bears - never thought of that. I'll bet Phil will convert, he loves gummies.

gwt said...

Thanks for the full picture and for sharing your world of Facebook with us. Love the posts.

Bryan Tanner said...

Major props for busting this out Stef. You ought to just put that on a resume and send it out. It's very descriptive.

B

Bryan Tanner said...

Major props for busting this out Stef. You ought to just put that on a resume and send it out. It's very descriptive.

B