Alison came to stay with me this week while her family prepares for Sara's wedding Saturday. I felt so lucky to be able to have her around- even though she did blow the fuse. We had fun chatting every night and usually came up with some adventures during the day. We went swimming at the Marriott, out to lunch at Zupas, and tried on our bridesmaid dresses together. The McDonalds drive through was a memory for sure, along with reading in the bookstore. It was so nice of Ali to stop by during work!
Window Seat
2 months ago

5 comments:
I've heard great things about Zupa's. Also that brazilian all-you-can-eat-meat restaurant. How come nobody ever took me to those places on dates? Have you finished Harry Potter?
Sorry, one more thing. Love the footer Dr. Seuss allusion. Also, the tulips are the same color as you North Face - amAzing!
Thanks for appreciating the allusion to Dr. Seuss. I thought I was pretty tricky with that one :)
Yeah, I think my mind was thinking of your Dr. Suessism when I used his books as a theme for the "Tribute to Dad."
Post a Comment