Tuesday, August 14

Summer Fun, anyone?


The BYU 11th ward, of the BYU 1st Stake is most definitely the best in Provo! We have so much fun at ward activities about twice a month. Last Saturday we went boating on Utah Lake for the day. Some other winner activities from this summer include: the ward dinner date/dance, a summer creek walk, a temple trip to Manti, a cultural night, the video scavenger hunt contest, and many more! I am so lucky to be in a ward with such great leadership-- especially such an awesome Bishop! Bishop and Sister Broderick are so connected with the ward and truly care about the members. I can hardly wait for our games night and ward talent show coming up!

5 comments:

Julie T said...

Great, fun Blog, Stefanie! One of my favorite parts is the white printing on a black screen! That's what I'm looking for in my next cell phone! How in the world did you get so lucky to end up in the best of all wards?! The funny thing is, I really believe you're right this time! Love all the colorful photos! Keep em coming!

Noelle said...

I'm sad I wasn't in your ward to go boating! I totally miss boating and I have a hankering for a good innertube ride. :)

Heather said...

Sweet gloves, babe! I haven't done anything on water since my anniversary last August when the big R took us kayaking down the Hocking River. Great name, isn't it?

Julie T said...

Amen! We could have used those gloves river rafting in Yangshou! We have really had some most exciting water adventures over the years, haven't we!!!

Noelle said...

Yeah, my favorite was white water rafting up in Banff. Do you guys remember that little 8 yr old they had up in the front of the raft screaming his head off the whole time? I'd like to see that documentary we made afterward recording our reactions.