Tuesday, August 14

Relief Society Variety


Our Relief Society had a summer campout a few weeks ago. We did sucha variety of activities in just an overnighter! It was great to get out of Provo and spend some time with the sistas! We set up camp, roasted hot dogs and mallows over the fire, listened to a guest speaker, had journal and scripture study time, and of course, stayed up giggling all night long. Jessica McPhee and I are pretty good friends by now, and Trista (our Presdient) is just the BEST! Although I had only been in the ward for 2 weeks at this point, I felt totally involved and loved by the girls.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love this photo, looks like you're lions crouching in the weeds on safari. I wish my RS could do a camp-out.

Noelle said...

I was going to say the exact same thing Heather...you beat me to the punch. (I wonder if that's what they were going for.) Heather, if our relief society did a campout, we wouldn't be staying up giggling all night, we would be staying up trying to get all the babies to stop crying!